Intravenous (IV) therapy delivers vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients directly through the bloodstream. This allows the digestive system to be bypassed and a higher dose of these substances to be administered than would be tolerated by oral supplementation. Most commonly, IV therapy is used in the treatment of fatigue, migraines, immune support & chronic infections, cancer, liver support/detoxification, and athletic performance and recovery.
The Benefits of IV Vitamin Therapy
- Improve Your Energy: Vitamins, antioxidants, and electrolytes utilized together can create an IV fluid that will help boost your mental clarity and energy levels.
- Support Immune Function: Vitamins, antioxidants, and hydration utilized together can create an IV fluid that will help improve your immune system response.
- Reduce Stress and Anxiety: Stress and anxiety start to mount once cortisol is released into your bloodstream. IV Vitamin Therapy allows you to get the right amount of nutrients and vitamins into your bloodstream to combat the effects of cortisol.
- 100% Nutrient Absorption: The digestive tract leaves our bodies with an approximate 50% absorption level from ingestion. IV Vitamin Therapy allows us to skip the digestive tract and get 100% absorption directly into the bloodstream.
Using specific foods as medicine to direct patients on the path of wellness by using nutrition to gain more energy, build muscle mass, promote balanced mood/hormones, promote an enjoyable lifestyle, and relieve digestive complaints. Dr. Kaitlin Martinello is a holistic nutritionist that is capable of assessing your entire profile to generate personalized dietary counselling that builds a foundation for success.
What Makes Holistic Nutrition Unique?
- Diet and supplementation recommendations will be made as preventative measures to stop potential health complications from arising.
- Through the comprehensive consultation, Dr. Kaitlin Martinello will consider all aspects of your health profile to make recommendations completely unique to you as a patient.
The use of dried, compounded, and liquid herbal extraction formulas to aid in balancing hormonal disturbances, gastrointestinal complaints, tackle mood disorders in both adults and children. Dr. Kaitlin Martinello combines the latest developments in pharmacognosy and traditional European/Chinese herbalism to treat illness.
What are the Benefits of Botanical Medicine?
The historical use of plants in pharmacological treatments is as old as human history itself. Some of the treatments that Botanical Medicine will be included with are:
- Depression & Anxiety
- High Cholesterol
- Hormone Imbalance
- High Blood Pressure
- High Blood Sugar
- Poor Digestion
- Low Endurance/Energy
Traditional Chinese medical acupuncture used as a treatment for reducing pain, anxiety, stress, digestive complaints, and male/female reproductive concerns. Dr. Kaitlin Martinello is fully trained and licensed to perform acupuncture as a naturopathic service.
How Does Acupuncture Work?
- Acupuncture promotes the flow Qi throughout the body.
- By promoting a healthy flow of Qi, the body improves its ability to fight off illness.
- Acupuncture is able to treat both the symptoms and root cause of illness.
An extensive vitamin and mineral supplement dispensary that includes professional, quality control tested products without harmful additives, preservatives; safe for those with specific dietary needs. Dr. Kaitlin Martinello is fully trained in understanding how your symptoms can point to your nutritional deficiencies and avoiding the danger of overly high doses.
Naturopathic Doctors are able to order specific blood tests that can determine the current state of health of immune, digestive, cardiovascular, reproductive systems and assess hormonal, autoimmune, and inflammatory status, etc.
Offered Laboratory Tests Include
- Complete Blood Count
- Lipid Panel
- Iron Panel
- Kidney and Liver Test
- Blood Sugar Test
- B12 Analysis
- Rheumatoid Factor
Over 120+ foods are tested within the blood to determine if your body is creating an immune reaction to certain foods that may be the root cause of your health issues.
Testing offered for both males and females in order to determine the hormonal environment within the body including reproductive and adrenal gland function. Both male and female-specific panels are offered. Price varies with each test.
Offered Salivary and Urinary Hormone Testing Include
- Salivary Hormone Panel
- 24-Hour Hormone Panel
- Dried Urine Test for Comprehensive Hormones
- Urine Dipstick Test